Text in Community Builder Users-list

13 years 6 months ago #142939 by h.onnekink
Text in Community Builder Users-list was created by h.onnekink

When i put the menu type "Community Builder Users-list" in my menu. I can see de 'component' (see picture) but I can't see the text of the registered user. It has to be under de text 'voornaam' and 'achternaam'. But it is possible to click on the invisible text. Then I get to see a profile but now i've to guess who's profile it is. I tried an other template but nothing changes. How can I see my text and so my members.

Already thanx,
Harald

Post edited by: h.onnekink, at: 2010/09/28 14:40
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 6 months ago #143018 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Text in Community Builder Users-list
Login and you should be able to see users just fine. User content such as Fields display permissions is termed by Tab access. So if you have Field1 on Tab1 and Tab1 is set to Registered then only Registered users can see Field1. Please check the access rights for tabs that your fields are on.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 6 months ago #143120 by h.onnekink
Replied by h.onnekink on topic Re:Text in Community Builder Users-list
Thnx for the respond

I checked all the tabs. The content is displayed under the tab user information which has the accessright to everybody. The problem is not the access, because it's there you can click on it, but the problem is I can't see it.

13 years 6 months ago #143155 by krileon
Please check that the fields are set to be visible on profile. It is a permissions issue somewhere, whether be the field it self or the tab the field is on. Please review both very closely. Please also check that you've actually added fields to the Columns within your userlist and set those columns to display as appropriately.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 6 months ago #143472 by h.onnekink
Replied by h.onnekink on topic Re:Text in Community Builder Users-list
Hi Kyle,

Thanx again. I've checked all fields, columns, etc. I installed communtiy builder again. But it still doesn't work. If it is a permission issue, I really don't know where tot look now. I think I've checked every option.

13 years 6 months ago #143489 by krileon
h.onnekink wrote:

Hi Kyle,

Thanx again. I've checked all fields, columns, etc. I installed communtiy builder again. But it still doesn't work. If it is a permission issue, I really don't know where tot look now. I think I've checked every option.

Not much more I can do for you, sorry. You've a permissions issue somewhere. Whether at the field, the tab the field is on, your userlist, CBs menu link, or CB configuration in general. This is basic configuration covered within the documentation available to subscribers.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn