[SOLVED] Errors during installation in Mambo 4.6

13 years 3 months ago #148063 by WorldSpace
During the installation of CB in my Mambot 4.6.5 script i received many red errors. I followed the install instruction step by step, removed all j.xml and g.xml files and replaced the xml files in the module packages.

Install of com_comprofiler.zip went without problems, all green lights, but all module pack created lots of red errors about XML. Tryed to uninstall again with same errors.

But still everything seems to work OK, only errors i can find are these in the configuration section:

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /home/worldspa/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.acl.php on line 472

Also the CB login form messed up my template a little, so is there a .css file somewhere to edit placement in template?

Can anyone help me with this issues, especially how to fix the errors in configuration section..

Post edited by: nant, at: 2010/12/10 19:52

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/12/13 16:53

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #148141 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Errors during installation in Mambot 4.6

Warning: in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument in /home/worldspa/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.acl.php on line 472

Are you using any ACL modification extension? The usage referenced by the error is unchanged sense long time for any release below J1.6. Seams your ACL structure is not operating properly. The function used to request ACL group array is get_group_children.

Also the CB login form messed up my template a little, so is there a .css file somewhere to edit placement in template?

You can adjust CBs template CSS files from CBs templates at the following path.

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #148156 by beat
README_INSTALL.txt has specific instructions for Mambo 4.6.5 installation. Package needs to be changed a bit.

There is a bug in Mambo 4.6.5 giving errors on installations, as explained in the readme.

Post edited by: nant, at: 2010/12/10 19:52

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

13 years 3 months ago #148158 by WorldSpace
Replied by WorldSpace on topic Re:Errors during installation in Mambot 4.6
I have a new mambo installation, and no new extensions installed. I also followed the readme instructions step by step, removed j.xml and g.xml in com_comprofiler files and replaced the specified files in the files folder of all module packages.

So no idea what could have gone wrong.. Everything seems to work perfect, except these irritation errors in configuration section..

Thanks for your help..

13 years 3 months ago #148258 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Errors during installation in Mambo 4.6
There was an ACL bug present in 1.3. This has been fixed in 1.3.1, please upgrade to resolve the error. An ACL function would sometimes return NULL instead of an array() which is what is causing the error when it returns NULL.

Post edited by: nant, at: 2010/12/10 19:53

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #148264 by WorldSpace
Replied by WorldSpace on topic Re:Errors during installation in Mambot 4.6
Thank you.. I will give that a try ;)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn