ImageMagick path wrong since Upgrade to CB 1.7

12 years 5 months ago #181430 by nant

mfg-lucker wrote: Again the same Bug

I discommented the Code again, now it works again.

using CB 1.7.1?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #181515 by mfg-lucker
yes, the code looks a bit different, but works only with /* */

12 years 5 months ago #181538 by beat

mfg-lucker wrote: yes, the code looks a bit different, but works only with /* */

I have used is_executable() instead of isdir() in CB 1.7.1 to fix the issue with isdir()...
But it looks like is_executable() is also restricted by openbasedir PHP directive. Thus there is no safe way to test if a file is executable when openbasedir does not include the paths of your executables that are allowed.

I was already hesitant, but at this point, given that I don't see a way to check for executability before executing (and getting a fatal error in case of non-executability), I would call this a hoster PHP configuration mistake.

On all hostings that I have seen or used this far, openbasedir did include the directories of the executables that were allowed from PHP.

Please ask your hoster to add those to the allowed openbasedir to fix the issue, or to suggest a reliable way to test for executability without trying to execute.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

12 years 5 months ago #181544 by mfg-lucker
So, i talked with my hoster.
we become a new php version next weeek.
At the moment we use 5.2.17, next week we become 5.3.
I will try it after the upgrade again and tell you if it works or not.
If it dont works, now i know to fix it by myself :-)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.274 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn