Twitter Feed Tab

5 years 9 months ago #305992 by jnprod
Twitter Feed Tab was created by jnprod
Sorry if I've posted this in a less than desired category. I've been a user of Community Builder, on and off, for close to 10 years now, but have ramped up a new site so have got heavily back into CB again. I really want to be able to show member's twitter feeds id their profile, preferably a tab, but can't seem to find a way to do it. Is there a plugin I need or just something I'm missing?

Appreciate any advice.

Bryan

p.s. my current site I'm building is siliconbeachoz.net

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #306014 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Twitter Feed Tab
We've no functionality for that. Create a widget at Twitter then provide your users a text field to supply their twitter username. Next you'd use the Twitter widget HTML in a Custom HTML field then substitute in their Twitter username into it in place of yours. See Twitters documentation regarding this widget.

https://developer.twitter.com/en/docs/twitter-for-websites/timelines/overview

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.570 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn