Not receiving confirmation emails.

5 years 3 months ago #309035 by mrjuke4859
Not receiving confirmation emails. was created by mrjuke4859
When a client signs up for our website, they are required
to confirm their registration. Everything was going fine...but
now confirmations are not being received. I send out Mass mailings
and they do receive them. Not sure why this is happening.
Any ideas?

Thanks
RJ

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 3 months ago #309043 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Not receiving confirmation emails.

mrjuke4859 wrote: When a client signs up for our website, they are required
to confirm their registration. Everything was going fine...but
now confirmations are not being received. I send out Mass mailings
and they do receive them. Not sure why this is happening.
Any ideas?

Thanks
RJ

Maybe the emails are in spam folder?

5 years 3 months ago #309048 by mrjuke4859
Replied by mrjuke4859 on topic Not receiving confirmation emails.
No. I've had the registrants check their spam mail and nothing. So now I deleted my account and started a new one and never got the email.
But I do get the mass mailing email when I send one out. Just all of a sudden within the last month this has happened.

5 years 3 months ago #309058 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Not receiving confirmation emails.
Ensure the registration emails within CB > Configuration > Registration both have a Subject and a Body. If they don't they won't send. Ensure the From Address there is also valid, which may need to be set to an address that belongs to the same domain that's sending the emails.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 2 months ago #309488 by mrjuke4859
Replied by mrjuke4859 on topic Not receiving confirmation emails.
Good day

I've checked and the emails were in and the subject and body are there. Still no confirmation is sent out. Another problem I've encountered is that when someone forget's their password or username and click on the forgot login no email is sent to the person's email. I myself tried to do it and never received the email. I check my spam also and nothing. Everything was working fine up until I sent the first message.

Thank you for any help you can give.

Sorry for the delay. I've been trying to fix this and nothing is working.

5 years 2 months ago #309519 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Not receiving confirmation emails.
There's either a configuration problem with your mailer settings in Joomlas global configuration or your mail server isn't sending the emails for whatever reason. If using SMTP try using PHPMail.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn