[SOLVED] CB Moderator User Approvals

5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #310254 by Dragonrider
[SOLVED] CB Moderator User Approvals was created by Dragonrider
Can someone please point me in the right direction to change the page title for CB Moderator User Approvals?

I've changed the Module title from CB Workflows to Vi Workflows and set it to Special so only mod's can see it on the frontend, but the page title comes up as CB Moderator User Approvals.

Thanks in advance.

David

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 2 months ago #310270 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Moderator User Approvals
Edit its respective Joomla menu item and change the title there. Sounds like it's using the one CB generates on install so should be under the Community Builder menu.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dragonrider

5 years 2 months ago #310293 by Dragonrider
Replied by Dragonrider on topic CB Moderator User Approvals
Doh!

I didn't realise that there were any items on that menu as I never set it up to use and it is not "published" as a module, so I have not even looked at that Joomla Menu Item!

So obvious once pointed out to me, thank you Krileon for your patience with a new user of Community Builder! Much appreciated.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn