You are not authorized to view this page!

5 years 2 weeks ago #311191 by Abuaarah
Hello please let me know how to change the message "You are not authorized to view this page!" to "Please login or signup to see this profile"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 2 weeks ago #311193 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic You are not authorized to view this page!
It should already say "Please log in or sign up to view user profiles." if someone is trying to access profiles, but does not meet the requirements of Profile View Access Level within CB > Configuration > User Profile. Looks like the wrong message is being displayed and have added a bug ticket to fix.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/7488

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 2 weeks ago #311208 by Abuaarah
Replied by Abuaarah on topic You are not authorized to view this page!
Basically when user click to see other members profile while he is not logged I want the message to be displayed "Please register with us or log in to view this profile" and also in our own language as this site is to people fro some specific community. I want to give some specific message for those people to understand. Pls help me to fix this message. All I am getting is ...."Error
You are not authorized to view this page!" - Thank you

5 years 1 week ago #311230 by krileon

Basically when user click to see other members profile while he is not logged I want the message to be displayed "Please register with us or log in to view this profile"

It's supposed to be displaying that, but as noted above it's bugged. The wrong message is displaying at the moment.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abuaarah

4 years 10 months ago #312340 by Jimmm
Replied by Jimmm on topic You are not authorized to view this page!
I confirm this bug not fixed in CB 2.4.2

4 years 10 months ago #312359 by krileon
Correct, you can see that is the case in the bug ticket provided above.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn