CB language overrides and php

4 years 8 months ago #313395 by ahali
CB language overrides and php was created by ahali
Hi,

In my php code I can get Joomla language overrides as follows:
echo JText::_( 'CB_INTEREST_1' );

How can I get CB language overrides in php? Should I include something?
I did not find that from the documentation/forums.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 8 months ago #313399 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB language overrides and php
You need to first include CBs API as shown below.

www.joomlapolis.com/documentation/279-community-builder/tutorials/18357-including-cb-api-for-usage-outside-of-cb

You can then use CBTxt to translate strings using CBs API. Example as follows.

$translated = CBTxt::T( 'LANGUAGE_KEY_OR_STRING' );

Our classes are namespaced, but if using an IDE it should autocomplete the namespace. If not you can call it directly below.

$translated = \CBLib\Language\CBTxt::T( 'LANGUAGE_KEY_OR_STRING' );

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ahali

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn