Issue with font size (very small letters)

4 years 2 months ago #316775 by rhuian
Dear All
I installed community builder on my website. It is a great addon but for mu current template fonts are not displayed correctly. They are terribly small:

I have noticed that after I uncheck Twitter Bootstrap the font size gets correct but the table structure on user list gets broken.

Do You maybe have any advice on how to fix the font size?

Thank You
Tim
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 2 months ago #316781 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Issue with font size (very small letters)
Please be sure to search before posting. This is covered already below.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/6-news-and-publicity/239316-community-builder-2-2-bootstrap-4-release?start=6#305472

In short it's due to bad practice of resetting the base font size instead of properly letting the browser base font size work for accessibility. Quickfix is provided in the above topic.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 2 months ago #316787 by rhuian
Replied by rhuian on topic Issue with font size (very small letters)
Thank You very much for help. It did the trick. I have found this reply before but I was hoping there is some simpler solution.

4 years 2 months ago #316791 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Issue with font size (very small letters)
It's 3 lines of CSS so I'm not sure how it could possibly be any simpler. You can use CBs CSS override functionality shown below if you're unsure how to add CSS to your Joomla template.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18711-template-css-overrides-made-easy

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn