CB registration does not send activation link in email

3 years 3 months ago #322463 by rikaryo
Friends I am unable to activate the link that goes in the email for activation when a new member signs up on the site.
I'm using the latest CB version with Joomla! 3.9.24 php 7.4.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 3 months ago #322490 by krileon
The email doesn't send at all? Check your Joomla mailer settings to ensure they're correct. Try emailing yourself using the mass mailer in CB > User Management to ensure outbound emails are sending.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rikaryo

3 years 3 months ago #322509 by rikaryo
Email via PHPmail from Joomla! is working correctly, but inside the email is the main link of the website domain and not the CB link to activate the new registered account.

3 years 3 months ago #322555 by krileon
Are you able to email yourself using the Mass Mailer button within CB > User Management? Select your users checkbox then click Mass Mailer and send yourself a test email. This will confirm if outbound emails from CB are working or not.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn