Nightly build of January 11th, 2021

3 years 3 months ago #322542 by kondrich
Replied by kondrich on topic Nightly build of January 11th, 2021
Sorry, it was my fault. Everything is working.
I forgot to check the checkmark for a member before hitting Edit over and over. If I mark a member, then Edit, everything is fine.
This behavior was changed some time ago, right? Because I was used to click on a member's name to edit its profile.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 3 months ago #322577 by wbuk
Replied by wbuk on topic Nightly build of January 11th, 2021
Hi

Sadly, I don't this we are able to restore, we spent 2 hours last night trying to work out what had happened and then started to re-configure CB in an attempt to get it working for students in schools the next day.

We are no bombarded with many issues

Sending messages to several using the contact list in Uddim now produces a "CSRF attack recognized" message.

We have also lost all our site link keys for every site, they are not in our account either.
It has become a security issue.

We feel we should close the site for 5 days in order to re-test it as there are only 2 of us working part-time and offer refunds to our schools for that period of time. We don't work weekends, so we can probably do a lot of the testing then.

To be honest, I know these things happen but for us, only being 2 of us, it's a bit problematic.

What is a "CSRF attack recognized"

Web Buster UK Ltd

3 years 3 months ago #322581 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Nightly build of January 11th, 2021
Hi wbuk,
Sorry to hear that, we're here to help you.

What is sure is that the CB upgrade didn't touch the UddeIM configuration, so something else has changed it..

Do you, or your hoster, have a backup of your database (or of your site, which includes database) ?
If yes, restore the backup (of all is safest, or of just comprofiler_plugin mysql table).
If no, then just re-configuring CB and the 5 core CB plugins is your way forward.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

3 years 3 months ago #322599 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Nightly build of January 11th, 2021
We've officially released a new nightly build that has fixed this issue AND brings Joomla 4 beta compatibility. Again, we deeply apologize for this issue and will be working harder to be sure it never happens again.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 2 months ago #322686 by Florisjan
Replied by Florisjan on topic Nightly build of January 11th, 2021
How can I reproduce the texts I used in the configuration-file [tab-Registration]

{YOUR_REGISTRATION_IS_PENDING_APPROVAL_MESSAGE} is now in the registration-file in stead of my dutch translation.

Regards,

Florisjan

Met vriendelijke groet, Kind regards,

Floris Langendam
Joomla 3.10.11 / CB 2.7.3

3 years 2 months ago #322700 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Nightly build of January 11th, 2021
Please read the original post regarding this issue. It explains how you can restore your settings if you have a backup. If you do not have a backup you will need to manually reconfigure.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/145-community-builder/243433-nightly-build-of-january-11th-2021?start=0#322514

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn