Praisebuilder

13 years 3 months ago #148393 by marcodeluca
Praisebuilder was created by marcodeluca
If anyone is using the praisebuilder cb plugin/template, there seems to be a problem with it's registration page with the latest release of CBuilder, 1.3.1

Looks like a php error, I havent really tried to find or debug it yet - anyone seen this error?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #148394 by marcodeluca
Replied by marcodeluca on topic Re:Praisebuilder
Here's the error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method CBRegisterFormView_html_praisebuilder::_renderdivs() in /home/impres8/public_html/hdi/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php on line 3330

13 years 3 months ago #148559 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Praisebuilder
You'll need to contact the developers to update their template as CB 1.3.x has changed the template system as we support a div and table based design now.

Thread moved as you've posted in 1.2.3 boards.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #148560 by marcodeluca
Replied by marcodeluca on topic Re:Praisebuilder
I'd like to follow up with them but you need a membership to post on their boards. I would consider it except you can clearly see on their forums that they don't actually respond to people anymore.

Thanks to CB for being awesome. Boo to proprietary crap with bad support!

Thanks for moving the thread:)

marco

Post edited by: marcodeluca, at: 2010/12/13 19:28

13 years 3 months ago #148646 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Praisebuilder

I'd like to follow up with them but you need a membership to post on their boards. I would consider it except you can clearly see on their forums that they don't actually respond to people anymore.

Is a shame, but surely they should have some sort of way to report bugs or at least email them so they're aware of the change.

At any rate, best of luck. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.221 seconds