Fatal Error: Unable to install CB

13 years 3 months ago #148726 by yandols
Fatal Error: Unable to install CB was created by yandols
Hi, I'm new to CB and I wanted to start using it for my Joomla site, however I have a problem.

I'm following the instructions on the PDF file, so I install the first component from the ACP, then it tells me to wait and do not interrupt the installation process.

However 2 seconds later I receive this error and the installation cannot continue:
[code:1]Fatal error: Cannot redeclare _PEAR_call_destructors() (previously declared in C:\wamp\www\anime\libraries\pear\PEAR.php:773) in C:\wamp\www\anime\administrator\components\com_comprofiler\library\pear\pear.php on line 811[/code:1]

I've looked up the readme and documentation included in the package but I can't seem to find anything related to this problem. So, help please?

Edit: changed thread title

Post edited by: yandols, at: 2010/12/15 17:07

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #148769 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Fatal Error: Unable to install CB
Please search before posting as already resolved. Issue appears to be in relation to a 3rd party conflict prematurely and constantly loading the PEAR library.

www.joomlapolis.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,141129/catid,130/limit,6/limitstart,12/

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #148798 by yandols
Replied by yandols on topic Re:Fatal Error: Unable to install CB
thank you very much sir.
but can i re-enable the plugin i disabled after i've completed the installation?

13 years 3 months ago #148857 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Fatal Error: Unable to install CB
yandols wrote:

thank you very much sir.
but can i re-enable the plugin i disabled after i've completed the installation?

I suppose so if no other issues persists after installation concerning the PEAR library. CB uses its own more up to date library in favor of Joomlas.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn