[SOLVED] fb icon on Kunena

13 years 3 months ago #149029 by chaosnet
[SOLVED] fb icon on Kunena was created by chaosnet
Hi guys,

running all the latest components and the newest version of J1.5 and want to have a field for Facebook on the Kunena side bar.

Got gender, location, website, dob etc all sorted but have been asked by a few for a FB link and there's no option, any ideas on how to integrate?

Ta

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/12/20 17:44

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #149102 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:fb icon on Kunena
The only way is to use a more advanced sidebar and customize exactly how the sidebar should display. I recommend using Expert which is adjusting a template-able PHP file (instructions of its location are provided after selecting Expert). You can find these settings when editing the Forum integration plugin in plugin management as long as Kunena is selected.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #149103 by chaosnet
Replied by chaosnet on topic Re:fb icon on Kunena
Ummmmm, thanks anyway

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn