Contacts 1.1

13 years 4 months ago #149036 by bgies
Contacts 1.1 was created by bgies
Sorry... I tried to post this to the Contacts forum, but I keep getting a message saying I have to login or register when I try to post and if I click the link to register I get a message saying I'm already logged in :).

This could be related to CB 1.3.1 anyway.. so I thought this would be the best place to post it other than the Contacts 1.1 forum :).

Running CB 1.3.1 on Joomla 1.5.21 and when I try to install CB Contacts 1.1 I get the following error:

Your Extension appears to be written for an older version of Joomla!. You must enable the System - Legacy Plugin in the Plugin Manager if you wish to complete this task.

Is this something I can fix by updating the xml file? Or do I need to wait for a new version?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #149121 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Contacts 1.1
CB Contacts has not been upgraded to run Native on Joomla 1.5.x. You'll need to enable the legacy plugin before you and install and use the CB Contacts extension.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #149906 by droyer
Replied by droyer on topic Re:Contacts 1.1
Sorry, but why can I enable the legacy plugin before install CB Contacts?

Thanks!

13 years 3 months ago #149908 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Contacts 1.1
droyer wrote:

Sorry, but why can I enable the legacy plugin before install CB Contacts?

Thanks!

Don't understand what you mean. You need to have the Joomla legacy plugin enabled for CB Contacts as it is NOT Joomla 1.5.x native.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds