CB as email form submittal

13 years 4 months ago #149199 by bubberz
CB as email form submittal was created by bubberz
Hi!

I see several requirements that CB will solve for us:
Password strength
User fields for data collection
...and others.

Can we use CB as a component for submitting email forms?
When the user registers, and fills in first name, last name, phone, etc...can the email forms remember this and auto-populate this information? Can we define email forms since we may have up to 5 forms to create for users to use for emailing the admin?

thank you!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #149225 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB as email form submittal
No, CB is not an email component. You can not define email forms. The only email form is when displaying an Email field and having CB configured to use Form. When clicking that fields value will present a form with a text input and textare input to send a user an email from the site as subject/body. You could use the Mass Mailer from User Management in backend to send users emails.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn