little help here pls

13 years 3 months ago #149200 by cemainickam
little help here pls was created by cemainickam
Greeting , people i like to remove the folowing queries (i dont use them) can someone tell me from were ?

SELECT g1.group_id, g1.name
FROM jos_core_acl_aro_groups g1
LEFT JOIN jos_core_acl_aro_groups g2 ON g2.lft >= g1.lft
WHERE g2.group_id =25
ORDER BY g1.name

SELECT f.* FROM jos_comprofiler_fields f
INNER JOIN jos_comprofiler_tabs AS t ON (f.tabid = t.tabid)
WHERE f.published = 1 AND f.profile != 0 AND t.enabled = 1 AND t.useraccessgroupid IN (24,19,20,23,30,29,21,18,17,25,28,-2,-1)
ORDER BY t.position, t.ordering, f.ordering
The topic has been locked.
13 years 3 months ago #149219 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:little help here pls
Sorry, I do not understand what you are asking.

Remove them from where?
13 years 3 months ago #149227 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:little help here pls
You can't just remove queries from CB.. those queries are performing an ACL and access check. So no, doesn't matter where, but no. If you still want them removed you'll need to find them and remove them at your own risk. Sorry, we do not help with self-destructive changes nor do we assist with core edits.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/12/21 19:08

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
13 years 3 months ago #149238 by cemainickam
Replied by cemainickam on topic Re:little help here pls
Is not a "self-destructive change" this features actually ar doing wath ?
To display simple tabs i dont need my GID or access check , i put my own rules on tabs or plugins.
Why do we need to conect to 3 tables wen in jos_users we have the "gid" and the query

I just want to reduce the huge numbers of queries thats all :) never mind "removed" and nothing bad happend

Post edited by: cemainickam, at: 2010/12/21 21:12
13 years 3 months ago #149245 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:little help here pls
The query is getting a list of parent or child ACL groups. You can't just remove this. You're welcome to search and find where the query is being executed and removing it, but you'll probably break your entire CB install.

Also reduction of queries is not going to help your sites performance. PHP load is what slows a site down (try uninstalling some un-necessary extensions), MYSQL is quite fast.

Simply because you do not understand what it does doesn't give just cause to remove it. However, it is your installation and you are free to do as you wish, but please if the edits are performed do not come requesting assistance if a problem occurs as we can not provide help once a core edit has been made.

is not an answer ... maybe you dont know , if you do then just post it here

I do know, but I won't be advising you on how to break our extension and your installation.. that is counter productive as you'd likely return wondering why XYZ is not working and waste many hours of our time trying to fix it.

You'll need to find and make these adjustments your self. All of CBs library can be found at administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/.

no need to play the smart one or to be arrogant like nant

Slandering one of our team members is also no way of receiving assistance.. Nick simply stated he didn't understand what you were asking.

Thread locked.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/12/21 21:24

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn