Login redirects to another login

13 years 3 months ago #149296 by natasjastorm
Login redirects to another login was created by natasjastorm
Hello CB Team,

I have installed CB 1.3.1 properly. I have checked everything, I have read the CB1.3.1_Installation, Readme-New-installation and Readme-upgrade. I sadly cannot find the problem why CB login redirects me to another login. I am not familiar with php codes and bugs and other things, but I know how to install things in Joomla and how to adjust the CB. So that is why I think it has to do with something else.

I also read the questions from other forum members, but it seems that some others have a different problem with the login.

This is the website: young-adults.nl

I hope you can help me out. Thanking you in advance and wish you a lovely Christmas.

Best wishes, Natasja

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #149301 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Login redirects to another login
If you're being displayed the login page after attempting to login then more then likely you've mistyped your credentials or something of the sort. Please switch to default template and try again as your template appears to be missing the message tag preventing errors from displaying.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #149308 by natasjastorm
Replied by natasjastorm on topic Re:Login redirects to another login
Hi Kyle,

Thank your for you quick reply. I have tried it again, and even tried it on another PC just to make sure. And I have typed a username and password correctly, but it really does not work. I also made sure that Caps lock is not on, and so.

I really think something else is wrong. I hope you can help me out.

Best wishes, Natasja

13 years 3 months ago #149312 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Login redirects to another login
Again, you need to switch to default Joomla template as the message tag in your templates PHP file is missing so no error messages can be displayed. Also please see help us help you within my signature for proper debug procedures.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn