www.mydomain.be/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=login
and nothing happends

When a'm logd in as admin and i want to log out i get
www.mydomain.be/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=logout
and nothing happens

before everything workt fine
but my website was broken and i had to place a backup
and now i have this problem
before the backup i had some problems with SEF and Apache mod_rewrite a had turnd it on and nothing works so i turnd everything of and it was ok

then the other day my website dident work annymore and i have to place a backup

can you help me
i have delleted the modulles an install them again with no succes
can i recet te SEF and Apache mod_rewrite setting sommewere??

sorry for the bad englisch

Post edited by: RedBull1977, at: 2010/12/23 19:47

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #149376 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB Login
Sounds like you've a bad plugin installed. Please see help us help you within my signature and follow all debug procedures closely. Disabling CB plugins 1 by 1 should help find the culprit plugin.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds