Please Login

Nothing on the lost password page besides
Lost your Username or your Password ? in <B>

I use Purity template as default

Tried all requests with Milkyway as well

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #149599 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:forgot password - mail issue
I see, you likely have a link to Community Builder that is set to Registered. Please locate your Joomla CB menu link and ensure it is public and published. Typically you can just match up the ItemID found in the URL to the menu link to figure out what has the wrong permissions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #149611 by antoinebo
Replied by antoinebo on topic Re:forgot password - mail issue
My site is all private so the index page is the login page
/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&amp;task=login

There are no other links

I did go in and made sure mod login and mod cblogin as well as menus where "public"

I have a "login" menu link once logged in to allow to disconnect. So I made that menu public eventhough it shows up on the login page - but wanted to see if it made a difference - did not

Went to CB and made all plugin public as well

There are no link ID available in the URL
the pages go from
to
bonlieu.net/bonlieu/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=lostpassword
back to

13 years 3 months ago #149636 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:forgot password - mail issue
Not much more I can advise. You've played with the permissions and set something incorrectly. Whether it's a menu link or some other extension protecting CB, can't say for sure, you need to find the source of that permission and change it accordingly. Ensure no core plugin such as Default template, Menu, or Core in plugin management is set to anything but public and published.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn