Default Avatar

13 years 2 months ago #149600 by bgies
Default Avatar was created by bgies
Is there a way to assign a default avatar?

If not, where do I post a feature request?

What I want is a way to select a bunch of default avatars and randomly assign them at registration... actually I want the default avatar to show on the registration page and maybe even a requirement to "accept the default avatar", change it, or upload your own. Possible?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #149640 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Default Avatar
There already is a default avatar. It's shown if a user does not upload one. View your own profile here and you'll see the default given you do not have an avatar uploaded. You can of course replace this default avatar at the following location.

components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/default/images/avatar/nophoto_n.png

It is dependent on what CB template you are using, please keep this in mind when replacing the image.

As for setting it to display on registration simply edit the field in field management and configure it to display on registration. If you want to force users to provide an image then set it to required.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.362 seconds