[SOLVED] CB Captcha not working

13 years 3 months ago #149617 by nicklucas
[SOLVED] CB Captcha not working was created by nicklucas
Hi,

I've read all the 180 odd pages of the downloaded booklet and searched for the topic on the forums and cannot seem to be getting the CB Captcha to work/appear.

I have it published in both the component and plugin sections of CB. I am using CB Profile Pro and it seems to be the only tab that isn't showing when entering {loadtab CB Captcha}, all it show's on the front end is 'Array'.

I'm baffled and have spent some hours trying to figure it out and would really appreciate your help.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2011/01/03 14:57

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #149647 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB Captcha not working
Sorry, can't help you with Profile Pro. We did not develop this extension and thus can not assist with such a matter given that CB is no longer responsible for rendering profiles. You'll need to contact the developers of your extension for assistance. CB Captcha primarily works at the following locations and not on profile view/edit.

Registration
Login
Forgot Login
CB Contacts
Integrations (those that uses its API)

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #149855 by nicklucas
Replied by nicklucas on topic Re:CB Captcha not working
I'll do that, thanks for the reply

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn