I have a question.

13 years 3 months ago #149741 by Juggalo1986
Replied by Juggalo1986 on topic Re:I have a question.
200.00? no thanks. that is more than my site costs in a "year".

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #149744 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:I have a question.
Juggalo1986 wrote:

Where do you gather $200? A documentation subscription is $35 for an entire year. Believe you may have been reviewing CB Paid Subscriptions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #149747 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:I have a question.
Juggalo1986 wrote:

The link I posted is the correct one - guess you didn't follow it?

13 years 3 months ago #149792 by Juggalo1986
Replied by Juggalo1986 on topic Re:I have a question.
It is 47 USD not 35. That is basically half of my website, and I only want like 2 things off of this. I do not want every plugin.
I could get another website for just 50$ more. I am far from interested in buying something I am far from interested in.

I am only interested in a few things for CB and not everything. Besides, my site is for a gaming guild. I do not need everything that I would be paying for, so that would be throwing money away.

Does not make sense to me, on why you have to buy the entire thing instead of just a few plugins.

If you have it to where you can buy just the plugins you need, then I would buy some, but a majority of the plugins, I can do without.

Edited: Not only that, you can not "rename" the forum ranking to "Clan Ranking". Cant even make a "forumranking" field type because it does not exist. So this is a bit limited as well.

Post edited by: Juggalo1986, at: 2010/12/31 19:08

13 years 3 months ago #149796 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:I have a question.

Does not make sense to me, on why you have to buy the entire thing instead of just a few plugins.

This is the business model we have chosen, I appologize that it does not fit your needs, but we've no intentions to change this. Documentation subscribers also gain access to our incubator which contains main powerful plugins and more to come.

Edited: Not only that, you can not "rename" the forum ranking to "Clan Ranking". Cant even make a "forumranking" field type because it does not exist. So this is a bit limited as well.

You can rename the field to anything you want, simply edit its title in Field Management by editing the Field.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 3 months ago #149805 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:I have a question.
Juggalo1986 wrote:

It is 47 USD not 35. That is basically half of my website, and I only want like 2 things off of this.

Yes Kyle put a dollar sign instead of a euro sign. Honest mistake.

I do not want every plugin.
I could get another website for just 50$ more. I am far from interested in buying something I am far from interested in.

I am only interested in a few things for CB and not everything. Besides, my site is for a gaming guild. I do not need everything that I would be paying for, so that would be throwing money away.

Well CB is free and is open-source, so you can use it and modify it to your liking.

If you have it to where you can buy just the plugins you need, then I would buy some, but a majority of the plugins, I can do without.

This is currently not our business model - however things can always change in the future.

Post edited by: Juggalo1986, at: 2010/12/31 19:08

You can rename anything you want - CB Documentation explains this.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds