GPDR not yet implemented

5 years 4 months ago #308694 by jjsjjs
GPDR not yet implemented was created by jjsjjs
Hi,

reading this www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/240095-cb-2-3-joomla-2-9-privacy-integration as i was aso searching for this and hoping it was integrated.
When to expect CB2.4 ?

Can i disable the CB login module and activate the Joomla login module.
Then after CB2.4 is ready, reverse it again and then sync Joomla's users with CB again?
as we need the consent upon registration and not afterwards at first login (like it is with jml390 now)

Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 4 months ago #308716 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic GPDR not yet implemented

When to expect CB2.4 ?

We do not provide release dates or timeframes here, sorry.

Can i disable the CB login module and activate the Joomla login module.

There's no reason to use Joomla login module. CB will work perfectly fine with Joomlas privacy consent plugin. Just be sure you've the latest CB build installed and on login the user will be asked to provide consent.

as we need the consent upon registration and not afterwards at first login (like it is with jml390 now)

You can push terms and conditions field consent to Joomla using CB Auto Actions. Otherwise we've no alternative solution at this time and it will have to be obtained at login. We will be improving our Terms and Conditions fieldtypes to provide same functionality as Joomla privacy consent in a build release before CB 2.4 so you won't need to use Joomlas privacy consent plugin at all if you so choose once implemented, but this is basically a holiday week so I would not expect a lot to come out this week.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 4 months ago #308719 by jjsjjs
Replied by jjsjjs on topic GPDR not yet implemented
Ok no problem.
it's a non-profit site but only for people who served with that army unit.
Most are already a bit older and then understanding some thing and why is not always the same.

thanks!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn