CB Login - wrong identification

5 years 3 months ago #308988 by vulcanner
CB Login - wrong identification was created by vulcanner
Hello, I have a problem on my site : if we made wrong identification (or just a click on identify), the cb_login module is displayed in duplicate on the homepage :unsure:

it's a bug ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #309014 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Login - wrong identification
Nope, not a bug. One is your login module and the other is the login page it self. You can configure your login module to not display on your CB login menu item if you don't want it displayed there using Joomlas menu assignment features in the module.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vulcanner

5 years 3 months ago #309017 by vulcanner
Replied by vulcanner on topic CB Login - wrong identification
Thanks to your answer but i haven't login menu, only module on my homepage.

5 years 3 months ago #309025 by krileon
Create one if you don't have one, but you should have one as CB creates it on first install. You should have a "CB Login" menu item under the "Community Builder" menu, which should show in your modules menu assignment parameters.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #309027 by vulcanner
Replied by vulcanner on topic CB Login - wrong identification
Community Builder on my site

https:// cyclos-cournon-auvergne.fr/

Click on "s'identifier" and you will see a second CB_Login module at the bottom of the screen
Attachments:

5 years 3 months ago #309028 by krileon
One is your login module and one is the login page. The login module submits to the login page. If login fails it displays the login page. Joomla login module will do the same thing. If you don't want it to do that then you need to edit your login module and use Joomlas module assignment feature to hide it from your CB login page (which exists since the SEF is displaying fine for it). See the below Joomla documentation regarding module assignment.

docs.joomla.org/How_do_you_assign_a_module_to_specific_pages%3F
docs.joomla.org/Help39:Extensions_Module_Manager_Menu#Menu_Assignment

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: vulcanner

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.358 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn