[SOLVED] Problem with the plugin system-privacy consent

5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #310088 by lidi
Thank you for the tip.
When I disable system-core login redirect, it works. However, I need that plugin to use CB, don't I ?

EDIT : Well maybe not, it seems OK as far as I can tell.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 2 months ago #310099 by krileon

When I disable system-core login redirect

I've no idea what that is, sorry. CBs redirect is done by "Community Builder System plugin" and it's tested working with Joomlas Privacy Policy plugin.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 2 months ago #310100 by lidi
OK, that was clearly the problem. It seems to work fine now. Thanks a lot.

If my understanding is correct, users don't consent to the privacy policy on singing up but only on first login. Is that it ? I'm not sure it is really compliant with RGPD since we're collecting data before asking for consent.

5 years 2 months ago #310102 by krileon

OK, that was clearly the problem. It seems to work fine now. Thanks a lot.

What was the problem? CBs system plugin?

If my understanding is correct, users don't consent to the privacy policy on singing up but only on first login.

If they didn't consent during registration, yes. This will be the case for all existing users. New users should see the privacy policy field on your registration page as its output by CBs params field.

I'm not sure it is really compliant with RGPD since we're collecting data before asking for consent.

For new users it's not, which is why we integrated the privacy policy field with CBs registration. Existing users will need to provide consent, which it will request on login, or you'll need to delete the data your self.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lidi

5 years 2 months ago #310103 by lidi
The problem was the system-core login redirect plugin.

I didn't know about the param field. Now I put it in the registration form. Everything is fine. Thank you again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.301 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn