Registration Issues

5 years 3 months ago #309664 by danielwhite
Replied by danielwhite on topic Registration Issues
Apologies, I thought I had posted the error in a previous message, this is what I am seeing:

Warning: require_once(/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/head.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/templates/shaper-startup-biz/error.php on line 50 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/head.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear72:/usr/share/php') in /home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/templates/shaper-startup-biz/error.php on line 50

I am not sure what this error is in relation to as I cannot see a folder named document under libraries/joomla. This may be a seperate underlying error, I am not sure if this may cause the antispam to error. I just know the error only occurs when I publish the antispam filter.

With regards to mail settings, I have these set correct as I have run a few mass mail tests and I get all emails through, but any mass mails I do through community builder and through registration do not come through.

Thanks,

Dan.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 3 months ago #309685 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Registration Issues
Switch to default Joomla protostar template, clear Joomla cache, then retry. If issue persists provide the error that's output. Your current template is erroring as it's missing the error template file so whatever error is actually happening is being suppressed. The alternative is you'll need to review your server error log.

If using SMTP try PHPMail if possible otherwise you'll need to be absolutely sure your SMTP settings are setup correctly and if your SMTP server supports SSL it needs a valid certification for your domain. Joomla will fallthrough with SMTP while CB will simply error.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 3 months ago #309812 by danielwhite
Hi, I have now managed to switch templates and have run through the process again, I am now getting the error:

0 Call to undefined method GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Response::json()

I have also found another post where this is mentioned and it sounds like the exact same problem I have encountered:

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/236840-another-undefined-method-guzzle-problem

I have gone through some of the suggestions on there such as finding other instances of guzzle on the ftp and disabling the plugin and running the registration again and I am still coming up with issues, I have also tried various variations to the $response function in the captcha.php, but to no avail.

I was wondering if any other solution had been found as the other post was dated a year and a half ago and there may have been some updates that I haven't come across.

Thanks,

Dan

5 years 3 months ago #309814 by ernienet
Replied by ernienet on topic Registration Issues
I just discovered this error as well when initiating a test registration

0 Call to undefined method GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Response::json()

Here are all the references to "guzzle" for the account:

/public_html/plugins/system/ja_payment/lib/vendor/guzzle
/public_html/plugins/system/ja_payment/lib/vendor/guzzle/guzzle
/public_html/plugins/system/ja_payment/lib/vendor/guzzlehttp
/public_html/plugins/system/ja_payment/lib/vendor/guzzlehttp/guzzle
/public_html/libraries/omnipay/vendor/guzzle
/public_html/libraries/omnipay/vendor/guzzle/guzzle

JA-Payment is necessary for another program I'm using. I can't disable that because it's used for event registration, which is the main point of the website. When I disable the JA-Payment plugin, registration works - but I CAN'T HAVE THIS CONFLICT - I need the JA-Payments plugin for visitors to register for events, which they're actively doing right now.

How can I make these play well with one another?

Thank you,
Ernie

5 years 3 months ago #309826 by danielwhite
So I have found a solution to the guzzle integration, which now lets me use the Antispam plugin with reCaptcha. I have now successfully gone through the registration process. I had to change code in the Captcha.php, which can be found at:

/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/libraries/CB/Plugin/AntiSpam

replace code on line 434 from:

$response = $result->json();

to

$response = \GuzzleHttp\json_decode($result->getBody(), true);

I then also had issues with emails not sending from community builder, but I found by switching my Mail settings in joomlas global configuration from PHP mail to SMTP mail, it allowed emails to go through. So I am now able to use my registration process on my website. Hope this helps others with the same issue.

Thanks,

Dan.

5 years 3 months ago #309833 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Registration Issues
That happens when something else loads a newer version of Guzzle before CB loads its version of Guzzle. There's incompatibilities between the two versions and will result in errors. We can't yet update Guzzle until we push our minimum required PHP version. Since the ->json and ->xml functions were removed in newer versions of Guzzle will review replacing all of those usages in our plugins to avoid this issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn