Registration page layout

5 years 2 months ago #310365 by martinmm
Registration page layout was created by martinmm
Hi, I have a slightly lengthy registration page that I would like to break into 2 parts vertically. Is it possible to either insert breaks/spacers or subtitles?

I thought perhaps if I have fields in two tabs then I could have one tab above the other in the registration with each tab title showing and so indicate the different nature of the registration info required but I cannot see how to do this. I have set the tab titles to show, and to be in the registration, but they do not do so.

Any ideas? Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 2 months ago #310371 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Registration page layout

martinmm wrote: Hi, I have a slightly lengthy registration page that I would like to break into 2 parts vertically. Is it possible to either insert breaks/spacers or subtitles?

I thought perhaps if I have fields in two tabs then I could have one tab above the other in the registration with each tab title showing and so indicate the different nature of the registration info required but I cannot see how to do this. I have set the tab titles to show, and to be in the registration, but they do not do so.

Any ideas? Thanks

Have you read the CB Primer pages on tabbed registration?

5 years 2 months ago #310377 by martinmm
Replied by martinmm on topic Registration page layout
Hi,

Thanks. I have now. It seems to require CB Conditional plugin available only with a $99 membership. Also the tutorial only showed tab by tab rather than a single form separated vertically.

I guess I will stick with what I have.

Thanks

5 years 2 months ago #310400 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Registration page layout
CB registration can be displayed as flat (default), tabbed, or step by step. This can be configured in CB > Configuration > Registration. If you want to separate content when using flat layout you can use Custom HTML fields to add whatever HTML you like to the registration. For any other layouts you'd have to use custom CSS to style it however you like.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 2 months ago #310410 by martinmm
Replied by martinmm on topic Registration page layout
Hi,

Thanks for the further info. I tried to have two flat tabs but I could not get the tab titles to show, which would have been perfect.

I tried the HTML field idea but think I need to look into it in more detail as my initial attempt did not show at all.

Thanks

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn