[SOLVED] This gallery is currently empty.

5 years 4 weeks ago - 5 years 3 weeks ago #311303 by poona
Dear Sir,

i want to public view the gallery of other user but they cant edit or upload.

my problem
image gallery only view - Admin, the owner of the profile(corresponding user)
public and register user cant view the gallery it show
This gallery is currently empty.

Setting:
gallery plugin in public and published=> gallery tab is public and its published

Attaching screenshots

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 4 weeks ago #311348 by nant

5 years 4 weeks ago #311351 by poona
Replied by poona on topic This gallery is currently empty.
[mod note: moved from language forums]

Sorry Sir
I cant Understand.

5 years 4 weeks ago #311361 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic This gallery is currently empty.
CB Gallery is default public visible. It'll show that there's nothing uploaded if nothing has been uploaded that the viewing user can access. You need to login as the profile owner and upload something; no one except CB Moderators and profile owner can upload to a users profile gallery.

Beyond that I can not help you as you do not have an active subscription for CB Gallery. You also have no download history for CB Gallery so I've no idea how you have version 2.4.0. If purchased from a separate account please login with that account and post in the support forums.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 3 weeks ago #311397 by poona
Replied by poona on topic This gallery is currently empty.
Dear Sir,

It working now am delete the gallery from plugin and reinstall now it working
our team bought professional package
user id:seiku

regrads,
poonam.

5 years 3 weeks ago #311405 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic This gallery is currently empty.

our team bought professional package
user id:seiku

In the future please post in the support forums from that account. We can not provide support for paid products without an active subscription.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn