Download management, notification, and search questions

4 years 8 months ago #313472 by brunocotta
Hello!
I would like to use your component to manage my downloads. I would like you to
meet the following requirements:

1 - Search system similar to the link below:
joanesia.mg.gov.br/licitacoes ("Clique em Filtrar Pesquisa")
2 - Notify registered users about file insertions, edits.
3 - Download Statistics
4 - Fields with fixed names. The user will only fill in the field information.

Does your component do something similar?
Or can you point me to any components that do this?

Greetings :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 8 months ago #313478 by krileon
Only download manager we provide is CB Package Builder. It's primarily meant for packaging Joomla extensions for installing multiple things at once, but it supports custom package types that download normally (e.g. see our documentation downloads for example). See the below product page for more details.

www.joomlapolis.com/addons/cb-package-builder

It does not have statistics or notifications. Notifications I suppose you could do via CB Auto Actions acting on package create trigger, but that only fires when a new package is created. As for fields normal CB can already provide custom field functionality.

Our downloads page below is powered by CB Package Builder as well.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads

You can also give it a try on our demo site below.

demo.cbdemosites.com/

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn