cbprofileupdatelogger

4 years 6 months ago #314649 by reintjes
cbprofileupdatelogger was created by reintjes
In the past I have modified cb.pulog.php so that an email was sent to the user when he has changed some fields, and also a cc to the person who is responsible for the member administration. For the latter we use a kind of general e-mail address and not the personal e-mail address of the administrator involved. So using a moderator is not an option.

Furthermore, when someone was making changes in the backend, the same e-mail was generated.

In the current version e-mail generation a.s.o. is not anymore in cb.pulog.php.

1. Is it possible to add a cc e-mail address?
2. Is it possible to generate an e-mail when changes are made in the backend?

If this is not possible in the standard, please advise where I can adapt the software.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 6 months ago #314654 by nant
Replied by nant on topic cbprofileupdatelogger

reintjes wrote: In the past I have modified cb.pulog.php so that an email was sent to the user when he has changed some fields, and also a cc to the person who is responsible for the member administration. For the latter we use a kind of general e-mail address and not the personal e-mail address of the administrator involved. So using a moderator is not an option.

Furthermore, when someone was making changes in the backend, the same e-mail was generated.

In the current version e-mail generation a.s.o. is not anymore in cb.pulog.php.

1. Is it possible to add a cc e-mail address?
2. Is it possible to generate an e-mail when changes are made in the backend?

If this is not possible in the standard, please advise where I can adapt the software.

file UserTrigger.php in library/trigger folder has the email logic.

Sorry, we cannot help with hacks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn