[SOLVED] Canvas should not display in user list

4 years 5 months ago #314826 by kletterdorf
Replied by kletterdorf on topic Canvas should not display in user list
thanks for your feedback, and sorry about my delayed answer. There was no notification despite your responses.
this request is related to plugin cb last views tab. last views tab shows different behaviour than friends tab, I suspect that our joomla template somehow interferes with community builder.
anyway, my question is still: when I use the backend to edit cb_fields, what can I do to alter layout values?
when I enter: "display:none" it simply shows this text as a message under the canvas Image.
What I want to accomplish that the canvas can be used in the profile to make the profile look better.
What I do not want is to display the canvas image in the last.views.tab, or to show it like it is intended in the preview that Astrid has shared.

What would be your advice?
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 5 months ago #314827 by Astrid
Replied by Astrid on topic Canvas should not display in user list
You can't put css in layout fields. And you can't change layout in backend for last views tab. Either you inspect your page with a webdeveloper option in your browser to see what goes wrong, or you try to set Protostar as default template. When it shows OK in Protostar, then it's related to your template.

4 years 5 months ago #314828 by kletterdorf
here is the screenprint when I use protostar as deafult template. to me this still looks different and I am not sure how to proceed with the analysis.
Maybe, when you have an idea what I should lookout for..

Attachments:

4 years 5 months ago #314832 by Astrid
Replied by Astrid on topic Canvas should not display in user list
There must be something wrong in your installation/tab settings/field settings.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kletterdorf

4 years 5 months ago #314863 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Canvas should not display in user list
What version of CB Last Views Tab are you using? Latest is 3.2.0 and is compatible with the current Bootstrap version CB is currently using. Older releases are not compatible. Sounds like the plugin is just out of date. Latest release should look like the following.

demo.cbdemosites.com/addons/cb-last-views-tab

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kletterdorf

4 years 5 months ago #314872 by kletterdorf
thank you - updating the last.views tab plugin was the solution!
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn