multi-column list

4 years 1 day ago #317851 by jcl17640
Replied by jcl17640 on topic multi-column list
thanks for your answers, i tried putting the exact same parameters as your demo but still 1 column.

then I put the protostar joomla model on my menu then purge the cache and reload and the result is always the same.

do you want me to send you my codes privately?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 8 hours ago - 4 years 8 hours ago #317891 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic multi-column list
You still either have a configuration problem or a CSS conflict problem. I can't help you with either of those. I've tested the grid layout working fine across 5 different installs now without any issue. You can provide a URL to your userlist if you like and will take a quick look, but I don't suspect there is a bug so there won't be a reason for me to do an install review.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 11 months ago #317894 by jcl17640
Ok merci, ci-joint le lien :

Attachments:

3 years 11 months ago #317936 by krileon
I'm not able to reach your domain. Appears you've it behind a SiteGuard setup and it's blocking requests from the US. Disable SiteGuard entirely for the time being if you want me to be able to take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 11 months ago #317939 by jcl17640
Oh sorry, protection has been disabled

3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #317940 by krileon
Your userlist is displaying a standard HTML table. It doesn't have any of the Grid CSS classes. Edit your userlist and under Parameters > Display be sure you set "Use Grid Layout" to "Yes". Aside from that I've no idea what's doing that unless you're using a custom CB template or you've modified CBs template. Within CB > Configuration > User Profile set "Template" to "Default" if you're using a custom CB template. It could also just be a caching problem which you can fix by clearing Joomla cache.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds