Payment Issue where doesn't redirect to completion page

3 years 8 months ago #319724 by frito833
We are using Joomla version Joomla! 3.4.6. Recently we are encountering an issue where the user clicks the payment button, and the screen is stuck on the spinning icon. Their payment is processed and their membership is updated, but they are stuck on this page. They also don’t receive a confirmation email. How can this be fixed?

Thanks,

Ryan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 8 months ago #319741 by krileon
You've no recent download history for CB Paid Subscriptions. Are you using CBSubs? If so your install is basically years out of date and could explain why you're having issues as it'd of been designed for a CB and Joomla version from years ago as well. If you're not using CBSubs you'll need to contact whatever developer created your payments extension.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 8 months ago #319747 by frito833
Thanks for the response Krileon. We are using CB Subs version 4.1.1+build.2017.09.28.15.44.39.4e0d0f2f0. I will try to update to the latest version of Joomla and then install the latest version of CB.

Thanks!

3 years 8 months ago #319748 by frito833
Krileon.

I updated to the latest CB Subs and Joomla. However, I don't see a way to update CB Paid Subscriptions. Our CB Paid Sub version is 4.1.1+build.2017.09.28.15.44.39.4e0d0f2f0. Would updating CP Paid fix the issue? What's the cost? The payment script hangs during this script for over 3 minutes.

..../membership/index.php/membership-dues?cbpgacctno=4&cbppdtback=9xxxx&cbpbasket=xxxx&do=gw&result=paynow&cbpid=xxx991861xxxxxxxxx

When the checkout transaction happens, I get an error message "Payment basket does not exist" and my membership gets activated.

Attachment not found

Ryan

3 years 8 months ago #319749 by krileon

However, I don't see a way to update CB Paid Subscriptions.

CBSubs requires a subscription to keep up to date.

Would updating CP Paid fix the issue?

I've no idea what your issue is specifically, but your CBSubs is nearly 3 years out of date.

What's the cost?

See the product page below.

www.joomlapolis.com/addons/cb-paid-subscriptions

The payment script hangs during this script for over 3 minutes.

No idea why it hangs for 3 minutes. Check CBSubs > History Log to see if there are any errors logged. Could be an issue with whatever payment gateway you're using as gateway API does change over time and needs to be updated in CBSubs. Could be a general issue on your site causing processes to slow down.

I'm sorry, but I can not provide support for a paid product when you do not have an active subscription. Our entire business model is subscriptions for product updates and support. I do not recommend letting your subscription expire if you do not have the expertise to debug product issues yourself.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn