Profile view in the mobile device

3 years 2 months ago #322442 by XBOOMX
Profile view in the mobile device was created by XBOOMX
Hello, I have the problem that the profile view is not displayed well on mobile devices. I have created several tabs in which fields are displayed. In the screenshots I show the tab "General". This tab contains fields such as: "Nickname, age, educational level, etc.". You can see that it is not displayed well, how can I do it better?
This is how I want it:

Nickname: Elfi
Education level: University

I don't know why things are listed below each other. There is enough space.

thanks for your help

Desktop: Looks good.

Mobile: Doesn't look good.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 2 months ago #322447 by XBOOMX
Replied by XBOOMX on topic Profile view in the mobile device
My profile on joomlapolis.com doesn't look good on mobile either.

Attachments:

3 years 2 months ago #322489 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Profile view in the mobile device
Flexbox grids are supposed to stack like that. It can't make assumptions about content fitting or not. Use CSS to restyle it however you like if you don't like it doing that.

My profile on joomlapolis.com doesn't look good on mobile either.

I don't agree, it looks perfectly fine. Scrolling is perfectly acceptable on mobile devices. They're built for it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 2 months ago #322564 by XBOOMX
Replied by XBOOMX on topic Profile view in the mobile device
Hello and thank you for your answer,
can you give me an example for the css instruction. How do I go about this?
Sorry I'm not that good at that.

3 years 2 months ago #322566 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Profile view in the mobile device
We do not provide coding assistance here. We can only provide simple examples. You can use the below CSS override feature in CB to add custom CSS to CB.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18711-template-css-overrides-made-easy

Example as follows would half the margin between fields.

@media (max-width: 575.98px) {
	.cb_template .cbFieldsContentsTab .form-group {
			margin-bottom: 0.5rem;
	}
}

It should only apply this to mobile view.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn