Payment gateway development for CBSUBS

2 years 5 months ago #327136 by qpzp
Hi!

We wish to develop payment gateway integration for CBSubs, and are searching a way to start it. Do we need to pay for professional or developer membership or there are some other options for payment gateway integrations, as in other systems? Is there any documentation about the development of payment method integrations for CB Subs?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #327142 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Payment gateway development for CBSUBS
The DevKit documentation for CBSubs is only available to Developer subscribers and can be found on our downloads page. Developer subscription also gives access to CBSubs which would be required to test your integration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 5 months ago #327144 by qpzp
Replied by qpzp on topic Payment gateway development for CBSUBS
Thanks!

So we need $ 199 per 12 months for only CBSubs or Developer membership for $429 per year? Or if there some plan for developers for 3-4 months?

2 years 5 months ago #327145 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Payment gateway development for CBSUBS
You would need the developer subscription as the DevKit documentation is only available to Developer subscribers. If you want to try developing it without the documentation and just using existing code as examples you would only need the CBSubs subscription.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn