Error in registration. Unkown column

2 years 4 months ago #327334 by borja
Hello
I´ve got this error when registration is done:

Unkown column "list-type" in where clause.

where s this column missing. My Cb version is : 2.4.7.

Best regards

Borja

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 4 months ago #327341 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Error in registration. Unkown column
Sounds like you've a broken database query somewhere. Could by a 3rd party CB plugin, 3rd party Joomla extension, or if you have something like CB Query Field a broken query in it. "list-type" database column doesn't exist anywhere in our code or in any of our products. My best guess is 3rd party system or user plugin in Extensions > Plugins trying to perform some sort of behavior after a Joomla user is created.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 4 months ago #327344 by borja
Replied by borja on topic Error in registration. Unkown column
The registration is still not working. I update CB and CACYmailing, but i´ve got the following error:

"Su sesión ha expirado o no estan activadas las cookies en su navegador. Por favor pulse "actualizar página" en su navegador y active las cookies. Por favor actualize la página antes de rellenarla de nuevo."

what can be wrong? i did it quickly and the cokies are enabled.

Could be a problema with Acymailing plugin? WHere can i download it?

2 years 4 months ago #327355 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Error in registration. Unkown column
That error shouldn't even be possible anymore. We don't use a cookie for our spoof checking anymore. It's entirely Joomla session based. Only way that can happen is something is tampering with Joomla sessions or your Joomla settings are wrong and sessions aren't being created correctly.

This falls back into you've got something installed breaking your site. I can't help you with that. It's your site and you'd of had to of been the one to install whatever is causing this. Disable 3rd party system and user extensions 1 by 1 is a way to try and possibly find what's doing that.

We do not do install reviews for free customers, sorry. You can try turning off spoof checking in CB > Configuration > Integrations, but that'd just be a bandaid for whatever is messing with your Joomla sessions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn