Change default colors

2 years 2 days ago #328968 by cpadiala
Change default colors was created by cpadiala
Hello everybody and thanks in advance. Does anyone know how I can change the colors of the default header in the profiles? Also the circle with the initial of our name. What you can see in the image I have uploaded.
Thank you very much!
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 14 hours ago #328979 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Change default colors
You're using the default behavior of initials based canvas and avatar. You can't change those colors directly from parameters as they're based off their initials. Edit your canvas and avatar fields within CB > Field Management and you can adjust both to static images which you can supply custom images for. New images can be uploaded to the below locations.

/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/default/images/avatar

Canvas
/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/default/images/canvas

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 13 hours ago #328981 by cpadiala
Replied by cpadiala on topic Change default colors
Thank you very much for the answer and help Krileon. I meant the background color. That red that appears in the background, couldn't I change it for another color?

Thank you very much again.

2 years 12 hours ago #328982 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Change default colors
The color is generated per-user based off their initials. It uses string to color conversion to do this. We've no option to change the color to a static color. You can only change it to a static image where your image can be whatever you want. Edit the "canvas" field in CB > Field Management to do this. With that said have added a feature ticket to review adding support for a static color.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8912

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.678 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn