Registration error

2 years 2 weeks ago #328995 by jross
Registration error was created by jross
Hi all, I have a J3.10.6 website using CB2.7.2.
When trying to register a new user at arganz.org/index.php/cb-registration.html, I'm getting the following error

Call to undefined method GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Response::json()

I haven't had much success searching for the error on the forum so now asking if anyone can shed some light on how to resolve this?

Thanks, JR

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 2 weeks ago #329026 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Registration error
What PHP version are you on? It's possible you've something install trying to use an older version of Guzzle and CBs got loaded first. CB is now on latest Guzzle 7. Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration then retry to see if a stack trace is output with the error to show where this is coming from.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #329526 by bascherz
Replied by bascherz on topic Registration error
I am getting the same error upon login, so the site is essentially unusable. The site is on J3.10.9, CB 2.7.2, and also has Fabrik 3.10 installed. I haven't updated my plugins in over 6 months (subscription expired). AntiSpam is 3.1.0+build.2018.04.26.14.36.56.51548ae3a. Could that be an issue?

Here's the stack trace:
Call stack
#	Function	Location
1	()	JROOT/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/libraries/CB/Plugin/AntiSpam/Captcha.php:432
2	CB\Plugin\AntiSpam\Captcha->validate()	JROOT/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/libraries/CB/Plugin/AntiSpam/Trigger/LoginTrigger.php:128
3	CB\Plugin\AntiSpam\Trigger\LoginTrigger->beforeLogin()	JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbPluginHandler.php:880
4	cbPluginHandler->call()	JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbPluginHandler.php:1293
5	cbPluginHandler->trigger()	JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/CBAuthentication.php:44
6	CBAuthentication->login()	JROOT/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php:1225
7	login()	JROOT/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php:137
8	require_once()	JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:402
9	Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent()	JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:377
10	Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()	JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:194
11	Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch()	JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:233
12	Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute()	JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:225
13	Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()	JROOT/index.php:49

EDIT:
I just disabled the AntiSpam plugin and lo and behold this error is gone. I thought these plugins would continue to work without having to be updated. Does that only apply if CB core isn't updated either?

1 year 10 months ago #329534 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Registration error
Your CB AntiSpam is significantly out of date. Latest release is 4.0.1+2021.12.27. 3.1.0 was released in 2018.

I just disabled the AntiSpam plugin and lo and behold this error is gone. I thought these plugins would continue to work without having to be updated. Does that only apply if CB core isn't updated either?

Plugins don't spontaneously break just because your subscription expired. So yes they'll work as they had been working. That doesn't mean they don't have bugs that need to be fixed. Your install is out of date so it doesn't have fixes for said potential bugs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds