Subscriber list by status - online module

1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 5 months ago #331574 by Five_phil
Hello,
I would like to be able to display, in a module, subscribers with a particular "status". This status is a field with multiple values.

By using the "Builder Online module" I can't achieve my goals.
The different choices in "Display mode" do not make any noticeable change, the subscribers displayed are always the same.
The fields chosen in (Custom latest/field) and well present in many subscriber profiles.
Do you have a solution to achieve this?
thank you in advance for your help and advice

edit :
I just discovered "CB content bot" maybe this is the solution?
edit 2 :
I read the documentation but I can't reproduce the presentation of your demo: demo.cbdemosites.com/demos/cb-content-bot
I would like to be able to display the avatar and the username while filtering on a specific field.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 5 months ago #331601 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Subscriber list by status - online module
We do not have a solution for that. You'd need to make your own module that outputs how you're wanting. The CB Online Module and its Custom Latest just determines the sorting order it does not filter out users. Best I can suggest without having to code anything is create a userlist, filter it how you're needing, turn off paging, turn off searching, then render it in a module using an iframe or by using something like Components Anywhere.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 5 months ago #331623 by Five_phil
Replied by Five_phil on topic Subscriber list by status - online module
Thank you Krileon,

indeed with an iframe I manage to do something acceptable.
I created a new list that I assigned to a hidden menu item with a clean child template (Cassiopeia) to fit in the module that displays the iframe.

My concern now is that I give access to the profile, so the navigation stays in the module that displays the iframe. Do you have an idea for displaying this face in a new browser window?

thanks again for all your advice

1 year 5 months ago #331636 by krileon
You can try setting "Profile Link Target" to "New Window" under Parameters > Linking. Your alternative is something like Components Anywhere that can render a component view inline (we've had some users have success with this approach).

With CB 3.0 we'll probably officially have inline userlists so this will hopefully be much simpler in a future release. Right now though it's not possible without massive rewriting of the frontend views.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 4 months ago #331951 by Five_phil
Replied by Five_phil on topic Subscriber list by status - online module
Hello,
this module is and will remain for Joomla3. I have not found an equivalent that can be used with J4!
I often browse the net to find a solution, simple, because I am not a programmer.
any ideas will be welcome!

1 year 4 months ago #331959 by krileon
Only solution is a 3rd party extension that allows rendering inline component views. Specifically we've had users have success with Components Anywhere. I don't know what else to suggest at this time as we don't have functionality at this time to render userlists outside of their pages.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn