1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #331806 by karloshull
[SOLVED] PMS was created by karloshull
Hi 

How can I put the reply text bigger?

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 3 months ago #331809 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic PMS
Restyle it with CSS to make it bigger. It'll have the CSS class pmMessageReply on it. You can add custom CSS to CB using the built in CSS override functionality below.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18711-template-css-overrides-made-easy

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 3 months ago #331837 by karloshull
Replied by karloshull on topic PMS
Ok

I did this

.pmMessageReply {
font-size: 38px;
}

but it didnt change the size of the text, why?

1 year 3 months ago #331843 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic PMS
Your selector probably doesn't have enough weight. Add more to the selector path to give it more weight. Example as follows.

TO: .cb_template .pmMessageReply

If still not enough inspect the page and find more CSS classes that can be used to give it more weight.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 3 months ago #331859 by karloshull
Replied by karloshull on topic PMS
Oh Thank you

This code works

.cb_template .pmMessageReply {
font-size: 18px;
line-height: 2.8;
}

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds