Blank confirmation page

13 years 2 months ago #153382 by trusco
Replied by trusco on topic Re: Blank confirmation page
Hi Nant and Forum,
on Friday, italian CB developers told me to explain my problem here, hoping it could be usefull for everyone.
My debug generated error is:
Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in .../administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 4896

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in ....administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 5002

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in .../administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 5005

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in ...administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 5019

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in...administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 4987

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in ...administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 4988

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in ...administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 5002

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in ...administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 5005

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in ...administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 5019

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in ...administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 4987

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in ...administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 4988

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in ...administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 4962

Site Debug mode: CB redirection with message "Un promemoria del tuo nome utente è stato spedito all’indirizzo email atrusco@jdt.it. Cortesemente controlla la tua email (e se necessario, anche la cartella di posta indesiderata)!" without empty output

During its normal operations Community Builder often redirects you between pages and this causes potentially interesting debug information to be missed. When your site is in debug mode (global joomla/mambo config is site debug ON), some of these automatic redirects are disabled. This is a normal feature of the debug mode and does not directly mean that you have any problems.
Click this link to proceed with the next page (in non-debug mode this is automatic): .../index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=done&Itemid=144

16 queries executed

SELECT * FROM jos_session WHERE session_id = '27d035233f1dfe7dd9b386c97dc666b7'2
DELETE FROM jos_session WHERE ( time < '1296828427' )3
SELECT * FROM jos_session WHERE session_id = '27d035233f1dfe7dd9b386c97dc666b7'4
UPDATE `jos_session` SET `time`='1296829327',`userid`='0',`usertype`='',`username`='',`gid`='0',`guest`='1',`client_id`='0',`data`='__default|a:8:{s:15:\"session.counter\";i:4;s:19:\"session.timer.start\";i:1296829270;s:18:\"session.timer.last\";i:1296829296;s:17:\"session.timer.now\";i:1296829308;s:22:\"session.client.browser\";s:109:\"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; it; rv:1.9.2.13) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)\";s:8:\"registry\";O:9:\"JRegistry\":3:{s:17:\"_defaultNameSpace\";s:7:\"session\";s:9:\"_registry\";a:1:{s:7:\"session\";a:1:{s:4:\"data\";O:8:\"stdClass\":0:{}}}s:7:\"_errors\";a:0:{}}s:4:\"user\";O:5:\"JUser\":19:{s:2:\"id\";i:0;s:4:\"name\";N;s:8:\"username\";N;s:5:\"email\";N;s:8:\"password\";N;s:14:\"password_clear\";s:0:\"\";s:8:\"usertype\";N;s:5:\"block\";N;s:9:\"sendEmail\";i:0;s:3:\"gid\";i:0;s:12:\"registerDate\";N;s:13:\"lastvisitDate\";N;s:10:\"activation\";N;s:6:\"params\";N;s:3:\"aid\";i:0;s:5:\"guest\";i:1;s:7:\"_params\";O:10:\"JParameter\":7:{s:4:\"_raw\";s:0:\"\";s:4:\"_xml\";N;s:9:\"_elements\";a:0:{}s:12:\"_elementPath\";a:1:{i:0;s:76:\"/web/htdocs/dev.jdt.it/home/cheforte/libraries/joomla/html/parameter/element\";}s:17:\"_defaultNameSpace\";s:8:\"_default\";s:9:\"_registry\";a:1:{s:8:\"_default\";a:1:{s:4:\"data\";O:8:\"stdClass\":0:{}}}s:7:\"_errors\";a:0:{}}s:9:\"_errorMsg\";N;s:7:\"_errors\";a:0:{}}s:17:\"application.queue\";a:1:{i:0;a:2:{s:7:\"message\";s:33:\"There wasn\'t any image specified.\";s:4:\"type\";s:6:\"notice\";}}}' WHERE session_id='27d035233f1dfe7dd9b386c97dc666b7'5
SELECT * FROM jos_components WHERE parent = 06
SELECT folder AS type, element AS name, params FROM jos_plugins WHERE published >= 1 AND access <= 0 ORDER BY ordering7
SELECT m.*, c.`option` as component FROM jos_menu AS m LEFT JOIN jos_components AS c ON m.componentid = c.id WHERE m.published = 1 ORDER BY m.sublevel, m.parent, m.ordering8
SELECT id, folder, element, published, type, params, CONCAT_WS('/',folder,element) AS lookup, name
FROM jos_comprofiler_plugin
WHERE published = 1 AND access <= 0 AND type = 'user'
ORDER BY ordering9
SELECT id, username FROM jos_users
WHERE email = 'atrusco@jdt.it'10
SELECT * FROM jos_comprofiler c, jos_users u WHERE c.id=u.id AND c.id =17911
SELECT id FROM jos_menu WHERE link LIKE 'index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=confirm%' AND published=1 AND access = 012
SELECT id FROM jos_menu WHERE link = 'index.php?option=com_comprofiler' AND published=1 AND access = 013
SELECT id FROM jos_menu WHERE link = 'index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=usersList' AND published=1 AND access = 014
SELECT id FROM jos_menu WHERE link LIKE 'index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=confirm%' AND published=1 AND access = 015
SELECT id FROM jos_menu WHERE link = 'index.php?option=com_comprofiler' AND published=1 AND access = 016
SELECT id FROM jos_menu WHERE link = 'index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=usersList' AND published=1 AND access = 0POST: array (
'typeofloose' =>
array (
0 => 'password',
),
'checkusername' => '',
'checkemail' => 'atrusco@jdt.it',
'option' => 'com_comprofiler',
'task' => 'sendNewPass',
'cbsecuritym3' => 'cbm_1d347a7e_39255cbc_c7a0942c28472c4f10463f2c4a287115',
'cbrasitway' => 'cbrv1_354995564e6d967584fe32585c5c8adf_6uCTah8gBFfNZKhG',
)
Could you understand something from that?
Thanks
Trusco

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #154208 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Blank confirmation page
Please upgrade to CB 1.4 and confirm if issue still present.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 months ago #154263 by trusco
Replied by trusco on topic Re: Blank confirmation page
Hi krileon,
trying to upgrading CB, I got that error:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare _pear_call_destructors() (previously declared in /web/htdocs/dev.jdt.it/home/cheforte/libraries/pear/PEAR.php:773) in /web/htdocs/dev.jdt.it/home/cheforte/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/pear/pear.php on line 811

But I discovered that my template was incorrect because I forgot to declare <jdoc:include type="message" />, indispensable to print messages.
Thanks for helping
Trusco

13 years 2 months ago #154326 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Blank confirmation page

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare _pear_call_destructors() (previously declared in /web/htdocs/dev.jdt.it/home/cheforte/libraries/pear/PEAR.php:773) in /web/htdocs/dev.jdt.it/home/cheforte/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/pear/pear.php on line 811

Disable Joomla system plugins 1 by 1 until resolved as something is loading the PEAR library at all points in time, which is not correct and will cause conflict.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn