[SOLVED] fields values in jos_comprofiler adding a user

13 years 1 month ago #154325 by krileon
Within your database do those values exist? If so, which tables? _users, _comprofiler, or both? Have you followed the debug procedures found within the help us help you FAQ below?

www.joomlapolis.com/support/faqs

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #154438 by safhkit
In jos_comprofiler I have:
name/email/username/password blank
In jos_users the fields are correctly filled.

I tried the tips in the FAQ:
1) yes
2) no
3) 5.2.9
4) 1.5.15
5) yes
6) not tried
7) done
8) no
9) no
10) yes
11) no (a new installation can erase/modify the actual db?? What do I have to do?)
12) mem_limit: 64M
13) max_exec_time: 30
14) ok
15) no
16) yes
17) yes
18) ?
19) yes

I fallowed the first steps of an installation in a new folder (before the stop for the question at n.11 above): I found out SAFE_MODE ON (instead of OFF) and REGISTER GLOBALS ON (instead of OFF).

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #154646 by krileon

In jos_comprofiler I have:
name/email/username/password blank
In jos_users the fields are correctly filled.

None of those columns exist in _comprofiler, nor should they. If they do please remove them. CB splits and stores Name to firstname, middlename, and lastname. Username, Email, and Password are all kept in _users and never transfer to CBs database.

4) 1.5.15

Please upgrade to latest: 1.5.22.

Please for future reference include the question with your answer, going back and forth for us is precious time wasted.

I fallowed the first steps of an installation in a new folder (before the stop for the question at n.11 above): I found out SAFE_MODE ON (instead of OFF) and REGISTER GLOBALS ON (instead of OFF).

Did the second step of the install complete or did it fail? On your new install are users saved correctly? In a production environment both of those should be OFF; please contact your host.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #154685 by safhkit
I deleted the fields in jos_comprofiler and I tried to check the users' profiles.
Now all it's working well.

Thanks for your help.

How can I insert '[SOLVED]' in front of the topic's title? Editing the first post I'm not able to do it because the title is too long. Is there another way?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn