"This profile does not exist or is no longer avail

13 years 1 week ago #158264 by sparkosis
To recap, I'm only using Joomla SEF - all 3 options checked. But I don't get 500 errors. The page loads fine, it just says "This profile does not exist or is no longer available." When I turn off all SEF options in Global Configuration, the profile loads correctly. If I log in as the profile's owner (with SEF on), the profile loads correctly.

Richard

Richard Sparks
Website Developer
www.sparksarts.com
The topic has been locked.
13 years 6 days ago #158285 by sparkosis
Well I solved my problem by deleting the troublesome user and creating a new account for him. Now everything works fine. Fortunately I only had one member that was a problem. Not sure this is a reasonable solution for everyone though. But I needed to get on with it!

Richard Sparks
Website Developer
www.sparksarts.com
12 years 9 months ago #165214 by stevetherock

BookemDanno wrote: PHP Built on: Linux HS010.4UH.NET 2.6.18-194.32.1.el5 #1 SMP Wed Jan 5 17:52:25 EST 2011 x86_64
Database Version: 5.0.91-community
Database Collation: latin1_swedish_ci
PHP Version: 5.2.14
Web Server: Apache mod_bwlimited/1.4
Web Server to PHP interface: cgi
Joomla! Version: Joomla! 1.5.22 Stable [ senu takaa ama woi ] 04-November-2010 18:00 GMT

Community builder 1.4

I have followed the instructions, I was even sure to make the madatory module set to public in the user menu. I also have Kunena Forum which appears to intigrate well, however if I click any link to any profile I get "This profile does not exist or is no longer available" message. I can edit etc, just not view. Even with accounts created with Community Builder. I've also used the tools to try and resovle this. I am building the site in a sub folder on the server would this effect anything??

I'm having this same problem and have seen a lot of posts like this. I have installed a fresh version of Joomla Version 1.5.23 with example data. I've not changed any of the setting. I have installed com_comprofiler, mod_cblogin, mod_comprofilerModerator and mod_comprofilerOnline. Created the CB Profile menu item and CB User List. Activated all CB Modules and created a new user account using the CB login. I can edit the profile, but not view it. I get the message "This profile does not exist or is no longer available"

Any ideas what might be the problem?

Thanks Steve
12 years 9 months ago #165225 by nant
Run CB Tools to see what is wrong.
Most likely you created a user or deleted a user from Joomla User Manager in backend.
12 years 9 months ago #165227 by stevetherock
I've ran all the tools and nothing is saying there's any problems.

my test site is www.swatgames.co.uk/testing/
12 years 9 months ago #165232 by nant

stevetherock wrote: I've ran all the tools and nothing is saying there's any problems.

my test site is www.swatgames.co.uk/testing/

locking this thread as you have create exact duplicate one (please don;t do this as it really wastes our time).
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn