Sessions, cookies, no login, no CB configuration

12 years 10 months ago #165837 by johnnyenglish
After installing CB, I tried to log on with my admin account to the front end of my site but was met with an error saying

"Session expired or cookies are not enabled in your browser. Please press "reload page" in your browser, and enable cookies in your browser. Please refresh/reload page before filling-in."

After reading the suggestion to "Try CB Configuration -> Integration tab -> set anti-spoofing checks to off", I went to access the CB configuration. There of course was none. Help with either of these problems would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 10 months ago #165855 by nant

johnnyenglish wrote: After installing CB, I tried to log on with my admin account to the front end of my site but was met with an error saying

"Session expired or cookies are not enabled in your browser. Please press "reload page" in your browser, and enable cookies in your browser. Please refresh/reload page before filling-in."

After reading the suggestion to "Try CB Configuration -> Integration tab -> set anti-spoofing checks to off", I went to access the CB configuration. There of course was none. Help with either of these problems would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Next time please post version numbers.

I assume that you do not have CB 1.4 installed, so "of course" this CB 1.4 feature/parameter will not be seen in prior CB versions.

12 years 10 months ago #165884 by johnnyenglish
Replied by johnnyenglish on topic Re: Sessions, cookies, no login, no CB configuration
Will do. I'm running CB 1.4 and Joomla 1.6.3. I reinstalled CB and the drop down menu was there, but after I installed the CB login module, it disappeared. I can still access it because I left a browser tab open with the CB configuration page.

Thanks.

12 years 10 months ago #165885 by nant

johnnyenglish wrote: Will do. I'm running CB 1.4 and Joomla 1.6.3. I reinstalled CB and the drop down menu was there, but after I installed the CB login module, it disappeared. I can still access it because I left a browser tab open with the CB configuration page.

Thanks.

That doesn't make sense - at least I cannot replicate this on my tests.
The following user(s) said Thank You: johnnyenglish

12 years 10 months ago #165887 by johnnyenglish
Replied by johnnyenglish on topic Re: Sessions, cookies, no login, no CB configuration
I reinstalled it again - and now it's available. My initial problem has now also been fixed since i can access the config.

Thanks for your time.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.445 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn