Error: 1064 HAPPENED AFTER INSTALLED CB 2.0. It does this from our home page...

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #250510 by GODpleasers
We can try it again but What about the error that started this topic?

Come worship Jesus with us..
GOD Speaks internet radio- :-) - GOOD :-) - Music that employs life, deliverance, & restoration - COMPLETE :-)
godspeaksinternetradio.com/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #250514 by myfriendsplace
Ok I have a slightly different error....mine is Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'delayed=0 AND toid=7' at line 1 SQL=SELECT count(id) FROM mff_uddeim WHERE toread=0 AND delayed=0 AND toid=7

I disabled uddeim and it did work still get the error....

Also NOTE if I do not have the Community Builder Log In Module on it works....turn the log in off and it works but no way to log in or out

9 years 5 months ago #250532 by nant

9 years 5 months ago #250537 by GODpleasers

nant wrote:

GODpleasers wrote: We can try it again but What about the error that started this topic?

Please see this:

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/147-potential-bug/226745-i-also-got-error-1064-but-different-from-the-others-already-list#250531

:sick: Okee dokee way to overly complicated. CB 2.0 has potential but isn't that important at least the earlier one works. :side: Any how unless you want to do it for us we can wait till it can be installed with no problems. You know just install and it goes.

GOD Speaks internet radio- :-) - GOOD :-) - Music that employs life, deliverance, & restoration - COMPLETE :-)

9 years 5 months ago #250538 by nant

GODpleasers wrote: :sick: Okee dokee way to overly complicated. CB 2.0 has potential but isn't that important at least the earlier one works. :side: Any how unless you want to do it for us we can wait till it can be installed with no problems. You know just install and it goes.

If you issue is related with the uddeIM plugin you installed on CB 1.9.1, then the only way to fix things are:

1. Install a new uddeIM plugin when it is available from slabbi.
2. Unpublish the uddeIM plugin you had previously installed and use the built-in CB 2.0 one.

Sorry, honestly I am swamped with paid support requests and do not have the time to help you as much as you would want.

9 years 5 months ago #250539 by GODpleasers

nant wrote:

GODpleasers wrote: :sick: Okee dokee way to overly complicated. CB 2.0 has potential but isn't that important at least the earlier one works. :side: Any how unless you want to do it for us we can wait till it can be installed with no problems. You know just install and it goes.

If you issue is related with the uddeIM plugin you installed on CB 1.9.1, then the only way to fix things are:

1. Install a new uddeIM plugin when it is available from slabbi.
2. Unpublish the uddeIM plugin you had previously installed and use the built-in CB 2.0 one.

Sorry, honestly I am swamped with paid support requests and do not have the time to help you as much as you would want.

Ok ill back my site up and try this one more time.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn