direct access to this location is not allowed joomla 3.x cb 2.0.4

9 years 3 months ago #255239 by muhammadkashifs
I am unable to access any link of my community builder dashboard item admin panel after the installation
of

direct access to this location is not allowed

COMMUNITY BUILDER UPDATES
Plugin Current Latest
CB Gallery (aka Nant's Gallery) (This plugin is not compatible with your current cb version)

I had downloaded it from here
www.joomlapolis.com/cb-solutions/directory/gallery-a-multimedia/galleries/cb-gallery-aka-nants-gallery

I can not uninstall it because access is not allowed, what can i do now to make cb working again. Thanks

All other administrator links are working except anything related to cb.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago #255240 by nant

muhammadkashifs wrote: I am unable to access any link of my community builder dashboard item admin panel after the installation
of

direct access to this location is not allowed

COMMUNITY BUILDER UPDATES
Plugin Current Latest
CB Gallery (aka Nant's Gallery) (This plugin is not compatible with your current cb version)

I had downloaded it from here
www.joomlapolis.com/cb-solutions/directory/gallery-a-multimedia/galleries/cb-gallery-aka-nants-gallery

I can not uninstall it because access is not allowed, what can i do now to make cb working again. Thanks

All other administrator links are working except anything related to cb.

You found an old plugin for CB 1.0 and tried to install it on CB 2.0.
This caused the issues you are seeing.

I have removed this listing from the directory so others do not experience this.

To recoved your site go to your components -> com_comprofiler -> plugin -> user folder and remove the plug_cbprofilegallery folder.

Then visit your CB Plugin management page and remove the Gallery plugin.

If you want newer releases of this and other Joomlapolis add-ons you will need an Advanced paid membership:
www.joomlapolis.com/membership
The following user(s) said Thank You: muhammadkashifs

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn