No redirection after Log-in and update CB from 1.9.1 to 2.0.5

9 years 1 month ago #258724 by nant

wallyhowe wrote: I am having the same problem.
The redirect in login module is set to index.php\members-area
If I login when on the home page it logs in and goes to the Members area - fine.
If I am on any other page (say 'about us')and login it logs in but errors 'page not found'.
The address is
index.php\members-area\about-us
instead of
index.php\about-us

Turning SEF off resolves the problem but it is not what I want to do.
Wallyhowe

Same response - if you can provide steps to replicate issue on a clean Joomla 3.3.6/CB 2.0.5 install I will spend some time to try to reproduce (at the moment I cannot).
The topic has been locked.
9 years 1 month ago #258765 by jacques56
Is there any place (or file) to check if one parameters has been modified during update ?

In Jomsocial ? In Community Builder ? In Joomla ?

I don't remember where but it seems to me that somewhere we can choose what module Joomla must uses to log-on ?

Somewhere, something says to my Joomla, after long-in (which fails), to go to another page than before.
9 years 1 month ago #258776 by nant

jacques56 wrote: Is there any place (or file) to check if one parameters has been modified during update ?

In Jomsocial ? In Community Builder ? In Joomla ?

I don't remember where but it seems to me that somewhere we can choose what module Joomla must uses to log-on ?

Somewhere, something says to my Joomla, after long-in (which fails), to go to another page than before.

With CB installed you must use CB Login module.

See our getting started articles:
www.joomlapolis.com/documentation/community-builder/getting-started
9 years 1 month ago #258777 by nant
I am now locking this thread as no one has produced steps to reproduce this bug on a clean install, so all of these posts are really usage support questions and should be posted on other forum areas for community driven support.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.279 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn