CB_Login logout redirect

5 years 2 months ago #268011 by cosimota
Replied by cosimota on topic CB_Login logout redirect

nant wrote:

cosimota wrote:

nant wrote: what logout redirect are you using?


In CB_Login|Logout Options:
Logout Redirection URL = "mnuPageToRedirect"

In User Menu:
Menu item type = "User Logout" (from CB ),
Link = "index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=logout"

I hope I have understood your request and responded correctly.


What logout URL are you puting in the CB Login module?


The site is: www.transalppuglia.it
The logout page where to go is: www.transalppuglia.it/mnuhome
The logout URL I put in the CB Login module is: mnuhome

All works fine if I don't use the logout item in the menu user.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 2 months ago #268012 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CB_Login logout redirect

cosimota wrote:

nant wrote:

cosimota wrote:

nant wrote: what logout redirect are you using?


In CB_Login|Logout Options:
Logout Redirection URL = "mnuPageToRedirect"

In User Menu:
Menu item type = "User Logout" (from CB ),
Link = "index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=logout"

I hope I have understood your request and responded correctly.


What logout URL are you puting in the CB Login module?


The site is: www.transalppuglia.it
The logout page where to go is: www.transalppuglia.it/mnuhome
The logout URL I put in the CB Login module is: mnuhome

All works fine if I don't use the logout item in the menu user.


I tested locally and logout redirect seems to work

I put full URL - for example: http://localhost:8888/JPDEMO/index.php/forum/recent

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 2 months ago #268013 by cosimota
Replied by cosimota on topic CB_Login logout redirect

nant wrote: I tested locally and logout redirect seems to work

I put full URL - for example: http://localhost:8888/JPDEMO/index.php/forum/recent


I'm sorry, I know that it works properly. But this happens because I dont'use the User Menu.

A curiosity: how did you test if you are not a registered user?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 2 months ago #268016 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CB_Login logout redirect

cosimota wrote:

nant wrote: I tested locally and logout redirect seems to work

I put full URL - for example: http://localhost:8888/JPDEMO/index.php/forum/recent


I'm sorry, I know that it works properly. But this happens because I dont'use the User Menu.

A curiosity: how did you test if you are not a registered user?


I tested on my local site.

I configured CB Login module to redirect on logout.
Then logged in from frontend and then clicked on the logout button on the frontpage login module and it redirected me as expected.

No bug.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 2 months ago #268022 by cosimota
Replied by cosimota on topic CB_Login logout redirect
Nick, thank you for your evidence. I confirm what you say. But it has nothing to do with the problem that complained ... please review previous messages better.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 2 months ago #268023 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CB_Login logout redirect

cosimota wrote: Nick, thank you for your evidence. I confirm what you say. But it has nothing to do with the problem that complained ... please review previous messages better.


On a clean CB 2.0.10 install there is a community builder menu created with all CB related joomla menus.

I did not create any new menu item and the logout redirect works just fine.

Sorry I am not understanding the issue.

If you can replicate on a clean Joomla 3.4 / CB 2.0.10 site and give exact steps to reproduce I will take another look.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.417 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn