NEW 2016 | Joomla! 3.5.1 ; CB 2.0.14 | Session expired or cookies are not enabled in your browser

7 years 8 months ago #284213 by Gnmeli
Hi all!

I was looking to implement CB registration form into a single article, in order to use the registration as a landing page.

For that I used a "Components Everywhere" plugin, which gives the possibility to implement various components into modules and articles.

So now I have 2 registration forms:
1) Inside my website itself, inside a "cb registration" menu link type (call it 'original');
2) A second form is inside the landing page, used with "tmpl=component" url method.

The form inside the website works fine. However, in my landing page I get the well known -
"Session expired or cookies are not enabled in your browser. Please press "reload page" in your browser, and enable cookies in your browser Please refresh/reload page before filling" - Error....

It seems that there are 2 locations for a single form: the 'original' and the second one. Only after I refresh the original form, the 2nd form works as well.

Now, I read many topics here and in other places on the net. I tried to disable all the cache, but no use. Tried to insert a 'window.reload(true)' script inside the article, no use. Tried to disable spoofing in CB config, also no use.

Does anybody here has an idea?

Many thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 7 months ago #284997 by krileon
We do not support CB registration anywhere except on CBs registration page. If you need custom text/HTML on your registration form use Custom HTML fields. If you need modules use standard Joomla module positions for your template and assign them to your registration menu item.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn